Investment & Client Solutions Strategist
On course for Plaza 2.0?
01.02.2017 - Raphaël Gallardo
Read market analysis by Raphaël Gallardo, Multi-asset strategist at Investment and Client Solutions investment division
• Markets faced with Trump: from rally to realism
• Fed trapped by political uncertainty
• Overall rise in inflation could trigger dangerous interest rate shock for the most vulnerable markets (US real estate, China, Southern Europe).
• We maintain our overweight stance on equities, but take profits on US equities
• We maintain our position on tightening of the long-term interest rate differential between the US and the Eurozone
Raphael Gallardo graduated from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Paris, civil engineering course.
Raphael Gallardo began his career as a financial Engineer at Paribas in 1997, before joining the Economic Research division of BNP Paribas in 1999 and the Asset Management in 2005. In 2007, he became a Chief Economist at Axa IM.
He joined Natixis Asset Management in 2013 as an Investment & Client Solutions Strategist.