With assets under management of more than €360 billion and
697 employees(1), Natixis Asset Management ranks among the leading European asset managers.
Natixis Asset Management offers its clients – institutional investors, companies, private banks, retail banks and other distribution channels – tailored, innovative and efficient solutions articulated around five expertises and three subsidiaries:
The Natixis Asset Management expertises
The Fixed income team covers the entire European bond universe: sovereign, credit, inflation, aggregate, convertible, currency, private debt real asset, etc.;
The European equities team delivers active fundamental asset management in the European large, mid and small cap segments through the value style, etc.;
- The Investments and clients solutions team offers tailored products and services for the management of overall allocation, management of employee benefits and employee savings plans, strategic guidance and financial engineering solutions, etc.;
Seeyond, the volatility management and structured product investment division, implements a set of strategies that go beyond conventional active management through structured management, active protected management, flexible asset allocation, volatility management, model-driven global and European equity strategies, etc.;
Emerise, the emerging equities investment division, provides active conviction management in all emerging asset classes: global emerging equities, local emerging equities, etc.;
The Natixis Asset Management subsidiaries
- Mirova develops an engaged approach aiming to combine value creation and sustainable development;
- H2O Asset Management, a specialist of international bonds and global macro management;
- Dorval Asset Management, a specialist of active wealth and flexible equity management;
The Natixis Asset Management offer is marketed by the global distribution platform of Natixis Global Asset Management, which provides access to the investment expertise of more than twenty asset management companies present in the United States, Asia and Europe. Natixis Asset Management also designs products and services tailored to the client base of Groupe BPCE’s two retail networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
(1) Source Natixis Asset Management - 31/12/2016.
Seeyond is a brand of Natixis Asset Management.
Emerise is a brand of Natixis Asset Management and Natixis Asset Management Asia Limited.
Mirova is a fully-owned subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management.
H2O Asset Management is a 50,01 % subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management.
Dorval Asset Management is a 50,1 % subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management.