Complaint management policy
General point and principles
Natixis Asset Management has set up a complaint management system aimed at effectively, transparently and uniformly processing complaints from its customers, in accordance with applicable regulations.
Access to the Complaint Department is free of charge and customers can file their complaint according to the case (i) in French or (ii) in the or one of the official languages of the member state in which the UCITS is marketed or in which the service is provided.
Definition of a complaint
A complaint is a declaration that reveals the discontent of the customer towards the professional.
A request for information, an opinion, clarification or service is not a complaint.
Requests and complaints can in particular concern the portfolio management and performance, rate aspects or the legal documentation or any element concerning the service provided.
Processing complaints at Natixis Asset Management
The complaint can be filed by mail, telephone or e-mail, or with the customer's usual contact. Claims filed by mail are sent to: Natixis Asset Management - Direction du service clients, 21 Quai d’Austerlitz – 75013 Paris.
Claims made over the phone are recorded on the telephone sets of the customer assistance representatives.
Claims filed via e-mail must be sent according to the customer as follows:
For customers for whom the intermediary is the Caisse d’Epargne and Banque Populaire network distributors:
• Via e-mail sent to: relation.clientèle@am.natixis.com
For all other customers:
• Via e-mail sent to: email@example.com
Natixis Asset Management agrees to:
- acknowledge receipt of all of the complaints that it receives within a maximum period of 10 days except when the response can be provided within this timeframe.
- answer the complaints within a maximum of 2 months starting from the date they were received by Natixis Asset Management
- keep the customer informed in the event this timeframe cannot be met, of the unfolding of the processing for their complaint and the special circumstances that justify why this timeframe cannot be complied with.
Mediation via the autorite des marchés financiers
The Autorité des Marchés Financiers (Financial Markets Authority) has a Mediator that can be contacted by any interested party, whether an individual or a legal entity, in the framework of a dispute of an individual nature falling within the scope of its competences, i.e. financial investments.
You can send a letter via the post to the following address:
Médiateur de l’AMF
Autorité des marchés financiers
17 place de la Bourse
75082 PARIS CEDEX 02
A form to request mediation is available online on the AMF's internet website (www.amf-france.org).