Investment & Client Solutions Strategist
Liar’s poker in Vienna
25.11.2016 - Raphaël Gallardo
Market analysis by Raphaël Gallardo, Multi-asset strategist at Investment and Client Solutions investment division.
- The great reflationary rotation trend picks up speed with Trump’s surprise election
- The Bank of Japan and the ECB will try to hold up against US rate hike spiral
- Emerging markets torn between rising dollar and commodities rebound
- Excessive “Trumpian” optimism on equities?
- We maintain our preference on corporate credit in Europe
Raphael Gallardo graduated from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Paris, civil engineering course.
Raphael Gallardo began his career as a financial Engineer at Paribas in 1997, before joining the Economic Research division of BNP Paribas in 1999 and the Asset Management in 2005. In 2007, he became a Chief Economist at Axa IM.
He joined Natixis Asset Management in 2013 as an Investment & Client Solutions Strategist.