Société d’investissement à capital variable under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Registered Office: 5 allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
R.C Luxembourg B 148004
Luxembourg, April 29, 2016
The shareholders of MIROVA Funds, (hereinafter the “Company”) are kindly invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of the Company (the “Annual General Meeting”) which will take place at the office of CACEIS Bank Luxembourg, 5 Allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg, on
May 20, 2016 at 10.00 a.m
for the purpose of considering and voting upon the following agenda:
1. Presentation and approval of the reports of the Board of Directors and of the Independent Auditor for the year ended December 31, 2015.
2. Approval of the Statement of Net Assets and of the Statement of changes in Net Assets for the year ended December 31, 2015.
3. Ratification of payment of interim dividends of the SICAV’s Sub-Funds.
4. Discharge to be granted to the members of the Board of Directors (the “Directors”) and to the SICAV’s auditor for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015.
5. Renewal of Natixis Bank, Natixis Life and Mirova as directors of the SICAV until the next Annual General Meeting to be held in 2017.
6. Approval of the re-election of the Company’s Independent Auditors.
7. Audit Fees for the Year ended December 31, 2015.
8. Any other business which may be properly brought before the meeting.
Shareholders are advised that no quorum is required for the adoption of resolutions by the Annual General Meeting and that resolutions will be passed by a majority of the votes validly cast of the shareholders present or represented at the Annual General Meeting.
Should you wish to attend this Annual General Meeting, we would be grateful if you could inform us of your intention at least 48 hours before the date of the Meeting.
Should you not be able to personally attend the Annual General Meeting, you may vote by completing the enclosed proxy form and sending it to Alexandra Schmitt by fax to (+352) 47 67 33 45 or by e-mail to email@example.com no later than May 18, 2016 AND by mail at the following address:
Caceis Bank Luxembourg
5 Allée Scheffer
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
to the attention of Alexandra Schmitt
The proxy form is also available on request at the registered office of the Company or at the facilities agent Société Générale Securities Custody London, 9th Floor Exchange House 12 Primrose Street EC2A 2EG London England.
We draw your attention to the fact that, in accordance with article 26 (3) of the Luxembourg law of 17 December 2010 on undertakings for investment collective that the director’s report and auditor’s report, as well as the annual report of the Company (including the audited accounts) (the “Audited Annual Report”) for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2015 will be available to shareholders at the
registered office of the Company or at the facilities agent Société Générale Securities Custody London, 9th Floor Exchange House 12 Primrose Street EC2A 2EG London England, fifteen days before the Meeting.
The updated prospectus, the key investor information documents, the articles of association and the most recent periodic reports, may be obtained, without charge, at the facilities agent Société Générale Securities Custody London, 9th Floor Exchange House 12 Primrose Street EC2A 2EG London England.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS