Mirova Funds - Convening notice
Société d’investissement à capital variable under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Registered Office: 5 allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
R.C.S Luxembourg B 148004
Luxembourg, 2 May 2014
The shareholders of MIROVA Funds, (hereinafter the “Company”) are kindly invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of the Company (the “Annual General Meeting”) which will take place at the office of CACEIS Bank Luxembourg, 5 Allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg, on
May 16, 2014 at 10.00 a.m
for the purpose of considering and voting upon the following agenda:
1. Presentation and approval of the reports of the Board of Directors and of the Independent Auditor for the year ended December 31, 2013.
2. Approval of the Statement of Net Assets and of the Statement of changes in Net Assets for the year ended December 31, 2013.
3. Discharge to be granted to the members of the Board of Directors (the “Directors”) and to the SICAV’s auditor for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013.
4. Non renewal of Natixis Asset Management, represented by Mr. Philippe Zaouati as director of the SICAV and approval of the appointment of MIROVA, represented by Mr. Philippe Zaouati in replacement.
5. Renewal of Natixis Bank and Natixis Life as directors of the SICAV until the next Annual General Meeting to be held in 2015.
6. Approval of the Re-election of the Company’s Independent Auditors until the next Annual General Meeting to be held in 2015.
7. Audit Fees for the Year ended December 31 2013.
8. Ratification of payment of an interim dividend on December 13, 2013 to the MIROVA EURO SUSTAINABLE AGGREGATE shareholders sub-fund.
9. Any other business which may be properly brought before the meeting.
Shareholders are advised that no quorum is required for the adoption of resolutions by the Annual General Meeting and that resolutions will be passed by a majority of the votes validly cast of the shareholders present or represented at the Annual General Meeting.
If you cannot be personally present at the meeting, you may vote by completing and sending by post either the enclosed postal voting form or the enclosed proxy at the following address: CACEIS Bank Luxembourg, 5 Allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg, to the attention of Mrs. Alexandra Schmitt or send it by fax to (+352) 47 67 33 45 no later than May 14, 2014. These forms may also be requested at the facilities agent Société Générale Securities Custody London, 9th Floor Exchange House 12 Primrose Street EC2A 2EG London England.
We draw your attention to the fact that, in accordance with article 26 (3) of the Luxembourg law of 17 December 2010 on undertakings for investment collective that the director’s report and auditor’s report, as well as the annual report of the Company (including the audited accounts) (the “Audited Annual Report”) for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2013 will be available to shareholders at the registered office of the Company fifteen days before the Meeting.
These documents are also available at the facilities agent Société Générale Securities Custody London, 9th Floor Exchange House 12 Primrose Street EC2A 2EG London England.
The updated prospectus, the key investor information documents, the articles of association and the most recent periodic reports, may be obtained, without charge, at the facilities agent Société Générale Securities Custody London, 9th Floor Exchange House 12 Primrose Street EC2A 2EG London England.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS